When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
65 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to serverless
- Update Docs for Allowed CloudFront [email protected] Runtimes
- Unable to create S3 deployment bucket when an SCP BucketOwnerEnforced exist
- sls deploy not waiting for MFA to be entered
- Container Image Deploy: "toomanyrequests: Rate exceeded"
- individually packaged functions not grabbing correct artifact
- Manual confirmation of changes in AWS - dry deployment
- Plugin not getting log instance when added with `serverless.pluginManager.addPlugin(...)`
- Support legacy cache settings for CloudFront
- Allow environment variables based on structured objects, serialized with Fn::ToJsonString
- Custom resource Lambda functions still use Node 12 in Serverless V2