When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
19 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to servo
- Paint worklets: speculatively draw a paint image
- iframe-append-to-child-document.html fails
- Issues with text animations on github.com/features
- mach: Fail properly if we can't find the path for OSMesa or GLAPI.
- Black smudge under "New to GitHub?" text on github.com/features
- Get 60fps for paint worklets ripple demo
- remove various things now that Rust 1.17 is required
- Correct bloom hash bitpacking documentation
- Replace iterator struct with anonymous return iterator type.
- Panic during layout when encountering an iframe with no parent node and no browsing context
- Introduce service-worker mode
- Separate thread pool from global state for Gecko
- Add libx11-dev to the list of build deps
- Re-enabled iframe-append-to-child-document.html
- Treat application/xml like text/xml in ParserContext::process_response
- Serialize style attributes on demand…
- Build a report of the tests that take longest to run
- Exiting Servo in Windows often doesn't end Servo process
- Paint worklets: scaling artefacts with zoom
- Intermittent OK (expected ERROR) in /workers/Worker_ErrorEvent_error.htm