When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
18 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to servo
- assertion failed: !self.loader.borrow().events_inhibited()
- Slack fails to load after login
- unknown completed load Media
- Slashdot no longer scrolls
- DomRefCell<T> already borrowed: BorrowMutError
- Bump various FFI crates to get jobserver support
- Unable to run subsets of CSS tests after recent WPT update
- style: Keep track of document state dependencies.
- style: Use a proper flattened tree iterator if we're under a shadow tree.
- stylo: Run bindgen sequentially if we're on a 32-bit host.
- Use WebRender to compute text index on click events
- style: Make MatchingContext generic over SelectorImpl.
- Replace all uses of the `heapsize` crate with `malloc_size_of`.
- Fix duplicate stacking context creation for anonymous Flows
- Update WR (box shadows, subpixel + alpha text)
- Unfork glutin
- Servo interface errors after horizontal window resize
- Close icon doesn't show up in Servo error reporter
- assertion failed: !self.Document().needs_reflow() || (!for_display && self.Document().needs_paint()) || self.window_size.get().is_none() || self.suppress_reflow.get()
- Bug 1409255 - Replace all uses of the heapsize crate with malloc_size_of