When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
102 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails_admin
- Rails 6 + default configuration breaks because of ActionMailbox and ActionText
- Replacing sass-rails with sassc-rails
- Allow Custom Action custom_key in I18N
- Ignore validations for admin user
- Bug: Clicking on items in "Add filter" menu doesn't work
- Bug: editing nullable boolean forces it to false
- Pundit integration
- Custom action does not show if http_methods are uppercase
- Wrong locale gets randomly loaded
- How to store PaperTrail whodunnit model name + ID