When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
107 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails_admin
- Problems with Rails 5 API only
- has_many associations show page
- Datetime editing does not work for non english
- Let Rails Admin play nicely with Lockbox
- webp support for image?
- Case-insensitive date parsing when delocalising
- if current_user can not edit the User module still should display email and Gravatar
- Update .rubocop_todo.yml
- Unify variable of #method_missing and #respond_to?