When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sharex
- black screen in windowed borderless (overwatch)
- [Request] A searchable wiki/docu
- Support Windows Share
- "Last vertical" adjustment only works with the last image.
- Google photos update for Picasa deprecation
- Asks twice to confirm overwrite of 'save as' file
- [Request] Focus an area (inverse blur)
- Picasa API is deprecated
- [Question] How would each click and keyboard typing be captured as separate screenshots?
- [Suggestion] IBM Cloud Object Storage
- C# not yet supported