When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to js-xlsx
- Date conversion loses 1 day
- Converting string to date while exporting as xlsx
- sheet_add_json with origin: -1 leaves gap from bottom of worksheet
- Format whole column with numeric values
- Fix for #1332: Converting dates (from JS) gets incorrect results if crossing DST boundary
- Issue when I use table_to_sheet. I have: ERROR Error: Bad range (0): A1:A0
- reading with option `cellDates: true` has wrong date values if original cell date was before 26th march 2018
- Rounding error formatting dates with dateNF option
- Buffer is not a constructor
- When using SheetJS in an Angular4 project, the module is not resolving.