When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to coherence
- Coherence - Rememberable and Resumable.js not working the second time
- Send emails asynchronously
- fix spec in RegistrationControllerBase
- Is this project still alive?
- README has wrong version
- phoenix 1.4
- Upgrade to phoenix 1.4
- Update to Ecto 3.0 and remove timex_ecto. This fixes #394
- update to Ecto 3.0
- fixed a couple typos in confirmation emails
- Elixir not yet supported