When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to snipe-it
- "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." - When editing an asset
- How i can Ready to deploy status limited to other user or need permission for admin for approval.
- Asset Standards and People Profiles
- Change the Expiring Assets Report email to not include disposed of assets.
- Potential install.sh improvement for Ubuntu
- FR: Enhancements for expected asset checkin report & overdue assets
- Small(?) fixes to make PostgreSQL usable
- Logos with identical filenames cause issues
- New custom field
- fix syntax error in CustomFieldsetsController::show()
- PHP not yet supported