When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to falcon
- Rack::Lint::LintError occurs when Host: has no port number
- Graceful application restart
- Add option to suppress "Server" header
- Falcon Performance discussion
- Establishing websocket connection in Rails app using ActionCable causes error
- TLS 1.3 support
- rack: return generic error instead of leaking exception msg
- Option to avoid leaking exception messages in the response body
- SSL self-signed certificate problem on MacOS Catalina
- Consider adding warnings when headers clobber each other.