When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to falcon
- rack: return generic error instead of leaking exception msg
- Option to avoid leaking exception messages in the response body
- incoming connection #<Addrinfo: [::1]:52103 TCP causes NoMethodError: undefined method `headers'
- SSL self-signed certificate problem on MacOS Catalina
- Consider adding warnings when headers clobber each other.
- Falcon::Adapters::Input doesn't have #empty? method
- Improve the indentation of rails 3 example class
- how to use custom certification files?
- Improving request logging.
- remove note as rack PR merged