When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
31 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to solidus
- Remove legacy address state validation logic
- Rename all occurrences of emails with spree username to solidus
- Fix use_legacy_address_state_validator deprecation message
- Avoid `#method` shadowing
- Fix the country/state handling
- Migrate default billing addresses to address book
- Improve payment service providers switching errors
- Update order_tabs Order number format
- refact and add specs to stock locations helper
- Refact removing switch case in callback class