When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to solidus
- Replace update_attributes with update
- Deprecate Rails 5.1
- Added location_filter_class as a writable attribute
- Style collapsing sidebar
- Fix issue with available_on datepicker
- Unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items
- Background color of backend tabs is too dark
- Making taxon form to render attachment definitions dynamically
- Permitted Attributes section in Customizing Admin Guide
- Rename one letter variables