When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to solidus
- Replace map.flatten with flat_map
- Add some bin/ helpers
- Remove paranoia
- [Admin] Change shipment email checkbox label
- Fix stock configuration examples in documentation
- Reintroduce and deprecate Order#deliver_order_confirmation_email
- Silence log messages from the capybara server
- Change order state to `merged` instead of destroying it when merging orders
- Remove user address reference when removing address from the address
- Spree::Event Support regex/wildcard