When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
32 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to solidus
- Create product through API doc is misleading
- Fix links in CHANGELOG.md
- Unexpected error while validating customer return with blank return item
- Fix Spree::Promotion.has_actions scope
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'version' of undefined
- Updated decorator pathing for new applications
- Admin user routes are sometimes wrong when using a custom user class
- Update defaults in dummy application
- Simplify fetching the order to calculate rates for proposed shipments
- [ADMIN] Properly format flash error message