When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to solidus
- Backport #3913 to V2.11
- Recalculate promotions after destroying/refreshing shipments
- Bump axios from 0.21.1 to 0.21.2 in /guides
- Rename Order#ensure_updated_shipments method
- Update install templates to use jquery3 (vulnerability fix)
- Add deprecation path for arity-zero preference defaults
- Error passing procs to Preferences in Solidus 3.1
- Change application-template generation script to use main branch
- Order creation with line items appears to fail
- Shipping rates are destroyed after selecting a shipping method in admin