When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to solidus
- TaxHelpers#rates_for_item now respects the validity period of tax rates
- Make order customer email links consistent
- DefaultTax Calculator considers invalid TaxRates when calculating tax for an item whose tax is included in price
- UserAddressBook: Using the last argument as keyword parameters is deprecated
- Fix address validation having a country w/o states
- Add state_machines related events
- Fix TaxCategory default not showing up in admin
- Change internal mapping for event subscriber registrations
- Event subscribers loaded twice with Rails 6/Zeitwerk
- Calculator should always return a BigDecimal, but in same scenarios that's not happening