When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to firmware
- program-dfu target should have prebuild and postbuild prerequisites
- Does EEPROM.put support power-fail recovery?
- Mojave doesn't ship with `wget`
- Problems using TCP from within LogHandlers
- Fix/hal/spi default config
- [Mesh] SPI.begin() misbehaves by releasing previously setup CS pins
- Absolute paths for submodules
- Arduino library compatibility needs #define SPI_HAS_TRANSACTION 1
- Implement standby mode
- Dependency clarification
- C not yet supported