When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to electrum
- LNURLError: LNURL request encountered an error: LNURL-withdraw not found.
- Lightning payments always fail after X attempts
- ci: add QML Android CI builds for arm64 and arm32 architectures
- build: stop using debian unstable in wine build (win-iconv-mingw-w64-dev)
- AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
- OSError: exception: access violation reading 0xFFFFFFFF
- New approach to implement new wallet wizard
- RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object
- Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 7777: Connection refused
- Windows 11 - Failed type: 'Cross-thread'
- Python not yet supported