When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to electrum
- Add @lukechilds servers
- Color coding addresses in electrum android
- Warning on signing non-segwit input
- add zh_CH on andriod
- Receive tab needs to display only the address as well, not just the payment request URI
- Need a way to represent a cosigner: (xfp, derivation prefix, xpub, script type)
- AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'update_counts'
- KeyError: b'\x95V\xe5\xd3\xbb\xf6\x17z$\x05\xb7\xd3.\x10B\xee0\x04:\xfe\xa6\xff\x86ip\xc9\xabg\xfb_\x86d'
- KeyError: 'txid'
- IndexError: list index out of range
- Python not yet supported