When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to electrum
- Lightning Can send 0, Can receive 0 - Insane unexplainable fee upon closing channel
- Can't create 2-of-2 multisig wallet on Android
- Fee spike buffer not shown in GUI
- TypeError: startfile: filepath should be string, bytes or os.PathLike, not NoneType
- AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'to_qr_data'
- Implementing Keyfiles
- Flaws in the v4.4.2 for android
- Merging previous transactions
- qml: rework auth
- Clarification on "Cancel" text for better user understanding
- Python not yet supported