When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to electrum
- Can't find wallet after recovery
- GnuPG integration for password-less wallet protection
- RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object
- logging: add a relative timestamp to stderr console logs
- wallet stop syncing
- KeyError: 'bc1qpfd8u3n0fsr4eqcen8l2lfpjyjpxstzzk4mxjg'
- KeyError: '2889b96485edd1e74db7cf7b3ee5867b80ac183342029eec9988014298e80559'
- KeyError: '4694102aeb03a35ca18f460482aff740324ed1681defa527357a2d5cc7587bd8:0'
- protobuf breaking changes between 3.20.x and 4.21 (4.x)
- Add UR2.0 QR codes
- Python not yet supported