When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.VimL not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to spf13-vim
- Brackets almost invisible with all light themes, including solarized light
- E117: Unknown function: textobj#sentence#init
- Spaces show the origin misplacement
- add `tsx` and `ts` file syntax highlight ?
- trouble when using cscope command "cs find c function_name"
- Which function/plugin responses to _ in input mode in bash script?
- Fix HTML-AutoCloseTag plugin location
- 4 bundles have wrong repos
- Cursor Jump noted in python scripts
- VimL not yet supported