When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.VimL not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to spf13-vim
- Fix html plug url 20191024
- how can I disable the tex plugin in the spf13
- Does spf13-vim only have three color schemes (e.g., ir_black, molokai and peaksea)? I can't find other color schemes.
- including zoomvim
- Question: pymode error, code signature in (~/env/startup-env/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_struct.so) not valid for use in process: mapped file ha s no cdhash, completely unsigned? Code has to be at least ad-hoc signed.
- update plugin klen/python-mode already change to python-mode/python-mode
- Question: Why do mappings only to use CleverTab in the end?
- Every time I open a file, I get some error messages.
- Brackets almost invisible with all light themes, including solarized light
- E117: Unknown function: textobj#sentence#init
- VimL not yet supported