When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sphinx
- Sphinx domain objects generating wrong html structure in some cases
- Quote before a link is misinterpreted
- LaTeX: Avoid section names at the end of a page
- hf-tikz not rendering correctly
- Autodoc issues: bad ordering, missing hyperlinks, missing type information
- Allow custom link texts for permalinks and links to source code.
- Circular import with sphinxcontrib.serializinghtml
- Make html fails if torch (PyTorch DL framework) is imported
- Option for not unfolding aliases
- Improve autodata docstring detection
- Python not yet supported