When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sphinx
- Invalid "WARNING: Undefined substitution referenced"
- Classes missing in documentation of MorphoCut
- Default argument values in overloaded functions should be taken from actual definition
- Allow user to use url to reference html logo & favicon
- Fix nonascii_srcdir to work when non-ascii directories aren't supported
- domain: c: fix warning for intersphinx targets
- Use uplatex for default latex_engine for Japanese docs
- Fix #8508: LaTeX: uplatex becomes a default setting of latex_engine for Japanese
- Proposal: Invite francoisfreitag as a new maintainer
- Close #8326: Rename master_doc to root_doc
- Python not yet supported