When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
41 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sphinx
- sphinx.ext.autodoc: Typehints, aliases, and (internal/external) cross-references
- Intersphinx: Create link for Optional in description even if it is an inherited docstring
- Better crash messages when a file isn't found because it was removed by the user during the run
- `autodoc`-documented type aliases can't be referenced from type annotations
- invalid html for citation nodes with no siblings
- Exception during compilation of a project using autosummary+recusive+template.
- Oprimize writing step of parallel builds
- escaping curly braces in samp text role broken
- Make next and previous (global variables) respect toc structure
- Draw square boxes around automatically parsed Python types instead of pure HTML links
- Python not yet supported