When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
35 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sphinx
- config to control the toc depth for a page and/or project
- prepend_prolog is broken
- Missing urllib3 dependency
- v5.2.3 bug Fail to define brpc::ENOSERVICE(1001) which is already defined as `unknown error 1001'
- New version of sphinx makes troubles in openTURNS doc
- toctree is wrong for python modules named "md"
- Autodoc Output rst caching
- Intersphinx `:external:` reference without cross-ref role crashes sphinx
- Have class attribute types in the same line as the name in docstrings
- Page requisite behaviour inconsistent between Windows and others
- Python not yet supported