When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to split
- Add Split::Cache to reduce load on Redis
- a new release with redis 4.3 compatibility
- Associate metadata to an ab_user to utilize in a custom Algorithm
- Extract logic for rendering alternatives on Split::Helper
- ab_test returning unwanted result when using DualAdapter + allow_multiple_experiments
- Concurrency issues when entering trials
- A single ab_test call triggers multiple Redis commands for all experiments
- Winning alternative have more probability of losing (?)
- Testing Split leads to variant failing by nearly 20%
- Number of participants exceeds page views
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later