Simplifies building hypermedia-driven REST web services on top of Spring Data repositories
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
35 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to spring-data-rest
- Nested entities are not created when missing for PUT
- Allow addition of `HandlerMethodArgumentResolver`s for use on `@BasePathAwareController` methods
- Release 3.7.13 (2021.2.13)
- Release 4.0.7 (2022.0.7)
- Release 4.1.1 (2023.0.1)
- Release 4.2 M1 (2023.1.0)
- Support Validation for fields the type of which is not a PersistentEntity
- Throw exception when json-patch append adds primitive to collection o…
- Expose ManyToOne relations from composite key in _links?
- Entity with Jackson Builder throws exception when updated with Repository through HTTP PATCH
- Java not yet supported