When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
139 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to spring-security
- ObservationTextHandler class is not defined in a reactive context
- Improve JdbcUserDetailsManager.userExists method
- When using Spring Boot 3.x and Spring Security 6.x, I need to implement multi-party login. At this time, I implemented multiple UserDetailsService, which causes the JVM stack overflow. Below is a picture. Seeking help.
- Update Documentation about Kotlin Coroutine Support
- Support delegating BearerTokenResolver
- relying-party-registration doesn't allow placeholders in xml
- Return a logout response with an error status when validation of the logout request fails
- Spring Security & Spring MVC shared application context no longer working post version 5.8.8
- Prepost annotation on entity field with Spring-EL expression no longer works on repository interface in 3.2.2
- Fake UserDetailsService if none is specified is unnecessary
- Java not yet supported