When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to spring-security-oauth
- OAuth 1.0a : POST Calls to request Access Tokens without Body : Will require Content-Length header
- Add unit tests for org.springframework.security.oauth2.common.exceptions.OAuth2Exception
- OAuth2 sso with OAuth2RestTemplate M-2-M returns to the login page of the authentication server
- Fixed a typo in Javadoc - AccessDeniedException class.
- Update to Spring Security 4.2.13.RELEASE
- Inconsistent Java Serialization
- Adds support for fragments in userAuthorizationUri
- Cache-Control: no-store and Pragma: no-cache as mandatory headers for Auhtorization Endpoint
- clear jwk definitions after retrieving the new ones
- Java not yet supported