When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to spring-security-oauth
- Spring oauth2 stateless token expiry check
- How to access anonymous resource with token?
- /oauth/authorize + token
- form access /oauth/authorize endpoint got error with 'String cannot be casted to CSRFToken'
- Improves comparison of strings in method isEqual of DefaultRedirectResolver
- RemoteTokenServices doesn't check token expiration causing a misleading "Possible CSRF detected" exception + DefaultAccessTokenConverter issue
- Adding custom parameter in authorization flow
- Added missing token expiration checking in RemoteTokenServices + bugfix in exp field parsing
- HMAC-SHA256 signature support
- Add unit tests for org.springframework.security.oauth2.common.exceptions.OAuth2Exception
- Java not yet supported