When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to okhttp
- OkHttp and Retrofit throws javax.net.ssl.SSLException until restart
- Add Conscrypt specific test for Android
- Parallel requests are not cached at once.
- Ampersand "&" in the request in the filter body is not encoded as "%26"
- Auto reconnect sse like browser does
- LoggingEventListener triggers failures in Android MockWebServer response
- head after failed put breaks on upgrade from 3.10.0 to 3.14.2
- Certificate pinning: ability to apply pins to all subdomains
- Compile against JDK11 API, run tests down to JDK8
- Handle HTTP 421 (Misdirected Request)
- Java not yet supported