When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dapper-dot-net
- add REVERT to CommandText checklist
- How to pass array of records in parameters with npgsql
- Dapper Binding failing with Dynamic Parameters
- Slowness when using large number of dynamic parameters. Fixes #1537
- Custom Type Handler for List<int> To catch empty lists to avoid Full Table Scan
- Update SqlMapperExtensions.Async.cs
- Extract type judgment to private method
- Demonstrate Issue with Tests
- Async Pipelined execution does not work with Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.
- Add Nextorm to benchmarks
- not yet supported