When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
143 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- ValueError("there should not be a constant in the model")
- UnboundLocalError: local variable 'warnings' referenced before assignment
- ENH: IVGMM: other results statistics, rsquared
- REF/TST/Maint cancor: multivariate versus stats version
- BUG: Fix float index usage in IRF error bands
- ENH: kernel density estimation with asymmetric kernels, on R+, unit interval
- AttributeError: type object 'UnobservedComponents' has no attribute 'fix_params'
- ENH: extreme value copulas constructed from stable dependence function
- ENH: k-sample rank statistic
- BUG: Change default pacf method
- Python not yet supported