When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
111 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- [QUESTION] Fixed effect logit (Conditional Logit)
- ENH: Tweedie log-likelihood (+ridge regression by gradient for all GLM)
- Why are the critical values in coint_johansen in statsmodels in Python so different from the ones in ca.jo in urca in R?
- Statsmodels 0.10.0
- BUG/REF: SVAR sirf_errband_mc use unicode, use seed
- ENH: add base Results.fittedvalues and resid
- Slowly port VAR rebased changes in
- Maybe tolerance error for test_zero_constrained, macOS
- is sm.open_help ever defined?
- mixedlm runs indefinitely without producing output
- Python not yet supported