When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
142 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- Clarify output size in statsmodels.tsa.stattools
- ENH: influence - deletion of multiple observations, leave one group out
- DOC: Inconsistency of STL default parameters between code and documentation
- ENH/Design: Mixin, Subclasses for censoring, truncation, ....
- Why are R and Python producing different prediction intervals for the same ARIMA model?
- ENH: multinomial/categorical with different exog in choices, example 0-1 inflated beta
- ENH: API: results method `residuals` as `get_resid` with options
- SUMM/TST missing unit tests for GLM Probit
- ENH: MLEInfluence for two-part models, extra params, BetaModel
- ENH: CountDiagnostic: add plot, get_diagnostic to CountModel
- Python not yet supported