When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- Any interest in appveyor wheels?
- FAQ-Maintainer windows build scripts removal
- `q` term in Logit loglike
- BUG/REF discrete fix mle_retvals converged from string to bool
- CompareMeans.summary() doesn't seem to work
- Bare except: in `fit`
- MNLogit Optimizations
- ENH: QuantReg, missing start_params, convergence criteria
- BUG/ENH VECM follow-up
- Documentation Issue
- BUG/ENH: scale, variance, var_weights in GLM
- PERF/ENH: add _fit_cache for unchanging components in loglike
- BUG/TST: errors in statespace test run, and many test warnings
- `statsmodels.iolib.summary2.summary_col` bug in `regressor_order`
- BUG: linting, code analysis tool
- QuantReg runs 30x slower than quantile regression in R
- Compositional Data Analysis modules
- summary stats for survey methods
- ENH: predict with weights, freq_weights and p_weights
- Exceptions in examples "Markov switching dynamic regression models" and "Markov switching autoregression models"