When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
154 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- GLM negative binomial warns if default used for parameter alpha
- ENH: faster whitening matrix calculation for sm.GLS()
- DOC/SUMM missing notebooks (outside tsa)
- [Refactorings]Few code optimizations
- Update data.py
- ENH: add a function to compute residuals for RollingOLS
- ENH: Functions for summarizing multiple model fitting results.
- DOC/REF/ENH: follow-up to merging treatment effect
- statsmodels.distributions.edgeworth.ExpandedNormal - 4th cumulant higher than 4
- MAINT: Deprecate some links
- Python not yet supported