When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
65 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- BUG: Changed to 'inverse of sigma (np.linalg.inv)' instead …
- when doint OLS with refit=True, the model is still penalized
- TST/ENH/Reference: clinical trials R packages
- TST: comparing models, e.g. GLM GEE - better support with parameterized tests
- DOC: Kernel density notebook update
- DOC: mixed effects models example fails to import rpy2
- Incorrect sentence in documentation on endogeneity
- ENH: Add support for on-line filtering in state space models.
- ENH: factor analysis follow-up
- error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required
- Python not yet supported