When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
57 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- ENH: Add basic time series outlier functions
- PoissonZiGMLE : predict not implemented?
- ENH: windowed regression using linalg ufunctions
- ENH: add AC autocorrelation robust cov_type
- ImportError: cannot import name URLError
- WIP ENH: add binned local polynomial regression
- exposure for linear models - endog is sum
- Does Bayesian Change Point fit in statsmmodel?
- ENH: tools artificial one-dimensional ordering
- ENH: varying coefficents, models with a sparse penalized component
- ENH: hypothesis tests with up to three inequality constraints
- BUG: Prevent abline from updating non-existent line
- CLN/TST: Improve arima_process
- ENH: Add nan- and inf-protected matrix_rank
- ENH: State space: allow concentrating scale out of log-likelihood
- CLN/TST: Remove nan issues with NumPy
- CLN: Remove workarounds that are not relevant
- BoxCox implementation and tests
- BUG: convergence failure with llnull in Poisson
- ENH: nonparametric GLM, splines, variance function