When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
67 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- ENH/DOC: reset_test
- FAQ-D: terminology/spelling heteroscedastic versus heteroskedastic
- orig_endog vs endog_lagged vs...
- BUG: Highly persistent test case for arma_acovf
- DOC: improve structure and cross links or cross references
- WIP/ENH: make seasonal_decompose work for 2-D
- BUG: densityorthopoly - fix bit rot
- API prediction methods in statespace SARIMAX
- Unit test corresponding to #3253
- test_whiteness overlap with test_serial_correlation?
- Update broken link in docstring
- Remove un-picklable method in __getstate__
- Penalized mle scad rebased
- DOC: Broken link in sw
- Module 'statsmodels.tsa.api' has no attribute 'statespace'
- cov_params_XYZ naming conventions in tsa
- Lilliefors test produces p-value > 1
- SUM/DOC/FAQ: overview documentation for parameter hypothesis tests in models
- WIP/ENH: add grouping (letter display) for pairwise comparison
- datetools.dates_from_range ValueError