When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- Release Engineering/Minimizing Friction Around Releases
- implement _res_classes in statespace+regime_switching
- Zveryansky iss3229
- DOC: Clean up small errors and warnings
- REF: State space: Use model_orders and _slices
- SUMM/ENH: resurrecting copulas
- ENH: Add function HDR functional boxplot
- ARIMA problem
- ENH: seasonal decompose, STL, semi-parametric
- DOC: example application A/B testing
- ENH: State space: Make initialization more flexible.
- TST/FAQ-D/Design: ensure data is in `model.__init__`
- SUMM/ENH: models with penalization
- test_whiteness vs test_whiteness_new
- dont set model scale or mu in GLM
- REF/BUG/Design: GLM versus OLS get_prediction in near-singular corner case
- self._endog in GLMResults
- Could you use label "Good as First PR" a bit more ?
- TST/ENH: missing models in generic tests, e.g. pickle/remove_data and Wald inference
- Inconsistency in get_robustcov usage