Statsmodels: statistical modeling and econometrics in Python
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
162 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- Docstring / documentation for period parameter
- ENH (roadmap) "causal"
- SUMM/ENH: (roadmap) margins and get_prediction with generated exog
- ENH: mv_test, manova tests for MNLogit
- DOC: unstructured covariance is missing in GEE docs
- ENH: out-of-sample predict for regression adjustment (treatment, ATE)
- ENH: Instrumental Variable Estimation of Causal Risk Ratios
- ENH: path analysis and directed acyclic graphs DAG
- Different results in SARIMAX using numerical solver lbfgs
- wendog in statsmodels.discrete.discrete_model.MNLogit can't represent count weights
- Python not yet supported