When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
157 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- Conda install causes important packages to DOWNGRADE
- It is wrong in the implementation of "Standard Error of the mean" in statsmodels.stats.descriptivestats
- ENH: add inference for variance without normality assumptions
- SUMM/ENH: one correlation coefficient, test, confint robust to nonnormality
- ENH: tools reusable local (kernel) density estimation function - variance of quantiles
- use_boxcox: Inverse transform after generating samples?
- ENH: score- LM-test under misspecified alternative
- ENH: robust jarque-bera normality (skew and kurtosis) tests, including multivariate
- QUESTION: Should the design for aic/bic reported by OLS be changed
- FAQ: stats inference with method="auto"
- Python not yet supported