When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
154 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- DOC/REF followup to 8166, refactoring and enhancing poisson stats
- MAINT: Scipy minimize wrapper Nelder-Mead and Powell bounds
- TST/Maint test failures in stats.statstools in pre-testing
- Run VARMAX with conditinal MLE
- Bad links of user examples?
- ENH: power for poisson 2indep, more options, e.g. diff with nonzero value, Gu and others
- ENH: add get_prediction for RLM
- How can I use version 0.14 ??
- simple dir parameter
- FAQ: NegativeBinomial regression's default uses quassi method? Reason for differences with R's glm.nb.
- Python not yet supported