Statsmodels: statistical modeling and econometrics in Python
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
162 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to statsmodels
- ARIMA forecasting backtest
- ENH/design: variance of average effect with extra term, random or fixed exog
- DOC: the two notebook examples for Linear Mixed Models have been deleted
- ENH: sample selection with copulas
- I did this code and this error occurs after running it
- Question: ADF test regression parameter
- ENH: predicted mean, conditional expectation in nonlinear models with random term in linpred
- Question: In MSTL, where does the constraint on the length of the ts in comparison to the periodicity come from?
- ENH: Are there any options to allow something like a GLS or WLS in the Ordered Models?
- BUG/REF ? kwargs in RegressionModel.fit OLS, ...
- Python not yet supported