When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to jq
- looking for node.js library that outputs to browser
- parsing error on centos platform
- Add !x as syntactic sugar for x | not
- Feature request: boolean not operator
- Strange behaviour when using two piped try catch error
- Fix double-installed doc
- RFC: Shared-nothing multithreaded usage of libjq.so
- Tidy up nomem_handler implementations to fix SEGVs and ensure more consistency between TLS and non-TLS implementations.
- Use right headers and flags in configure
- Elif and optional else not working
- C not yet supported