When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to steem
- there is no voting power and voting reward on condenser on local network
- SMT Rewards
- Tick Pricing Rules
- Delegation pool SMT destination
- Request to report illegal content on Steemit
- MIRA In Memory Replay doesn't return memory after converting to rocksdb
- [MIRA] Sometimes converting index to mira type (after in-memory replay) takes forever (Write Stalls).
- Too many open files
- SPS Create Proposal should be an explicit fee
- Calculate votes from all proposals
- C++ not yet supported