When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
30 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to woofjs
- Woof docs don't tell users to add quotes to colors
- Woof image hosting not working
- New commands idea
- Should show variable be the default?
- Give shapes x and y properties on copy/paste
- Database of all errors
- Non clickable tools tips
- Hand cursor tools menu
- Tab when selection highlighted deleting code
- User engagement, social network, and analytics
- HTML not yet supported