When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to woofjs
- Tab when selection highlighted deleting code
- Tips for Students commented at beginning of code.
- User engagement, social network, and analytics
- Project Health
- Change font style (bold, shadow, etc) and import font library
- record & upload sound
- Changing passwords in Woof
- when's stop working in large project
- Uploading JPG images doesn't work and gives no errors
- Global height and width variables changeable by users
- HTML not yet supported