📓 The UI component explorer. Develop, document, & test for React, Vue, Angular, Ember, Web Components, & more!
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
49 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to storybook
- [Bug]: Failed to resolve module in static storybook build
- [Bug]: server config in vite.config.ts is overwritten by builder-vite/src/vite-server.ts
- Fix: additional outline border in docs mode
- Telemetry: Count components
- [Documentation]: Introduce the CLI's "add" option as the default way to install addons.
- [Bug]: JSDocs tags are dropped
- [Bug]: I am facing an issue with global styles in Storybook not working on Next.js version 13.1.6
- [Bug]: Update the Welcome screen links that are out of date
- fix: can't clear number of actions
- [Bug]: CSF does not allow template literal (tags)
- TypeScript not yet supported