When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to storybook
- Storybook slows down when using controls
- storyStoreV7 Angular 12 causes issues with ngOnDestroy and subscriptions
- Popup or Modal type component persist in screen if go to Docs or Guideline
- Support .mts & .cts along with .ts
- Replace all references to "normal" style with "light" style in codebase
- FIX: Links in Docs' iframe now pointing to `?path=...` instead of `iframe.html?path=...`
- Expose `qs`' `depth` configuration option for the Manager
- Codemods can fail to run if there's Babel configuration in project root
- Stories without root are skipped when selecting initial story
- Uncaught Error: Singleton client API not yet initialized, cannot call `addParameters`.
- TypeScript not yet supported