When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to testify
- Feature Request: file path in stack traces
- Do not get argument again unnecessarily in Arguments.Error()
- Feature Request: TrimEquals, compare strings trimming leading whitespace
- [doc] Document that func (*Call) Return can accept functions
- [feature] mock.MatchedByRegexp(regexp string)
- Asserts / catch os.Exit(1)
- Can't use `asserts` within `MatchedBy`
- Refactor Diff to reduce risk of triggering race conditions.
- How to write benchmarks using testify / suite ?
- HttpSuccesss doesn't create Body -> error nil pointer dereference [Bug]
- Go not yet supported