When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to testify
- Method chaining to test http handlers [feature]
- Use Repeatability as tie-breaker for closest match
- Compare structs with unsorted slices
- Output value using %+v in assert.Nil()
- Allow passing argument check function to mock.On()
- Make possible override assertion implementation
- didPanic does not detect panic(nil)
- Fixed didPanic to now detect panic(nil).
- Mock.Get returns existing expectation #51
- mock: AssertExpectations - disable log output for "pass"
- Go not yet supported