When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to react-styleguidist
- v10.3.2 introduced a breaking change to example parsing
- Why styleguidist takes a wrong name for component?
- Adding multiply font families in Styled component ends up with WARNING
- Documenting a component that is exported from another interface
- Custom styles are not applied to minified build
- How to ignore Typescript props using & operator
- Version 10 of react-styleguidist minimum requirement is 8.12, not 8.9
- doc update for typescript props config
- How to configure with expo SDK36
- Make docs available for all previous versions