When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to latextools
- Add stdin=subprocess.PIPE to prevent fail on win
- Cannot find my custom builder when build
- Word count error
- Import autocomplete uses wrong slashes
- Math Preview Dual Scope
- Error in error message
- Mupdf "support"
- Latextools crash when in math environment
- Support for tasks package
- parseTeXlog fails to parse log containing copyright string (C)
- Python not yet supported