When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to latextools
- ST3: inverse search on evince triggers gedit instead of ST
- No bib files found using autocomplete \citet
- How to add `--max-print-line=10000` to Tex Live (Linux Only)?
- include local package in preview_math_template_packages
- Missing index page when building with LatexTools
- Log parsing breaks on Microsoft Windows UNC (network path)
- Double quotes converted into two apostrophes
- Word count error
- "No bib files found!" if .tex filename is capitalized
- Import autocomplete uses wrong slashes
- Python not yet supported