When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sunpy
- Extend test_mapbase to run on more test maps
- `GreatArc` needs to have its API clarified and documented
- Reduce import time for `sunpy.time`
- Switch Azure pipelines to using nunit rather than junit
- Does `SXTMap` work?
- Replace plot_settings with .cmap and .norm properties
- Remove the default observer of Earth for a Map without a defined observer?
- Upstream our figure test infrastructure into pytest-mpl
- Update install instructions to be more aligned with conda-forge
- Improve noaa-predict examples
- Python not yet supported