When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to wlroots
- Make popup inert when destroyed.
- primary-selection: add a serial argument
- backend/wayland: fix resizing
- direct session: catch SIGINT and SIGTERM
- Popup menus are blurry in rootston with HiDPI
- Remove all VLAs.
- GTK drag and drop not working in zrythm
- Touchpad scrolling in GTK apps is not kinetic/inertial
- xwayland: _NET_CLIENT_LIST support
- wlroots 0.3
- C not yet supported