When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.R not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to swirl_courses
- Typo fix ("questioms" => "questions")
- Bug in receiving credit in R Programming course
- Swirl Sessions(Data Manipulation) / Titanic_3 - not accepting correct answer
- typo: remove extra parenthesis
- Error in summarise_impl(.data, dots): attempt to use zero-length variable name
- R Programming / Functions: introduce sd() function before using it
- R Programming /Matrices & data frames
- fix indentation for consistency
- R Programming / Matrices and Data Frames: correct solution not accepted
- typo "simply things" -> "simplify things"
- R not yet supported