When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to spacemacs
- errors while open org file, I am in develop branch
- Python layer gives warning on startup
- How to remove or change major mode prefix
- Fix magit conflicting with golden-ratio
- Remap `run-pandoc` from SPC-P-/ to SPC-p-/
- Is it possible to override .spacemacs by project?
- Helm File Find Troubles
- Set lsp-prefer-flymake to :none when Go layer is using LSP
- Unable to install spacemacs with recommended emacs distribution for windows 10 from README
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported