When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
13 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to spacemacs
- Added instructions for getting linting to work for the elixir layer. Also fixed a typo
- Ruby syntax highlighting broken for quoted symbols
- Update frequency?
- Make @robbyoconnor happy again
- ipdb.set_trace() fails within inferior python process
- isort command not found with .python-version
- Spacemacs GUI on Windows not showing spacemacs image logo
- Not possible to create new file, if another file with similar name exists
- An attempt at a perl5 layer using cperl, perlnow, and template.
- Update auto-completion layer readme.org: dead link
- Add a gentoo/ebuild layer
- Adds the `neotree-quick-look` keybind
- Magithub not initializing properly
- Add evil-lion
- Helm/Ivy don't have spacemacs readmes
- Load org-mode email integration (mu4e/notmuch) when org is loaded.
- java: Update ensime documentation
- Spacemacs + CIDER occasionally freeze
- man -l not supported on macos