When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
21 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to spacemacs
- wip: Add a formatter for sql-mode
- Symbol's function definition is void: magit-status
- json/prettier reformatting SyntaxError in orgmode BEGIN_SRC block
- Julia: Add instructions for compiling language server. Fix typo.
- Add python layer specific purpose config
- How to leverage the Directory location already saved in Helm Bookmark to quickly populate the Helm Basic Save mini buffer?
- treemacs: Add missing key binding description
- wrong text background color in a Term mode buffer
- Spacemacs does not set the font correctly in daemon mode as in #6197 (workaround included - potential clue as to what is causing the problem)
- Error running timer 'auto-revert-buffers': (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported