When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to spacemacs
- Add ggtag-mode to diminished modes.
- org mode layer is stepping on my customized value for `org-default-notes-file`
- fix org-default-notes-file precedence
- Improve support for workman keyboard layout
- Add support for editing .vue components
- find-file-at-point and directories with spaces
- Error pylint not available on opening python file
- Counts are prefixed by C-u when displayed in the status bar
- Difference between Emacs and Vim on handling `_` as word boundary
- Update neotree layer, add screenshot
- How to trigger auto complete popup window after close?
- Setting `mmm-mode` global mode to ALWAYS breaks .spacemacs
- c-c++ layer delete company package and hence auto completion doesn't work
- Name leader key prefixes for the SQL layer
- Idea: Add a toggle to auto-close compilation window on success
- Emacs freezes when opening Haskell files
- virtualenv cause anaconda server not functioning
- cmake-ide makes spacemacs unusuably slow
- markdown-layer hijacks standard text editing keybindings
- No need to install evil-org for emacs style