When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
15 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to spacemacs
- Weird symbols from Message checker `^[[0m^[[0m`
- Suspicious state from syntax checker haskell-stack-ghc
- First restart after spacemacs upgrade fails.
- add support for helm find files edit to helm-navigation transient state
- Can't install any additional packages. Getting "package is unavailable. Is the package name misspelled?"
- Insecure cert warning
- package counsel not initialized in layer common-lisp
- Fix helm layer broken with smex package
- Font issues after installation
- handle .venv created by pipenv correctly
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported