When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
13 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to spacemacs
- [themes-megapack] Add white-sand theme
- swap-buffers-to-window: symbols fun def void
- Warnings after package updates
- Scope highlighting in Elixir breaks when `for` comprehensions are used
- Question: How to un-evilify a mode?
- In common lisp layer, slime not auto complete symbol or parentheses stuff
- add debug layer
- file-error: No file or directory dash when loading Spacemacs core packages
- Perl 5 (Not Perl 6) Layer
- ruby: add to org-babel-load-languages
- Various `Wrong type argument: keymapp, nil` errors when using keyboard-layout layer.
- [Git] Implement `--reverse` option of `git blame` (SPC g b)
- Ipython inline plotting
- spacemacs is very slow when open a large project
- Update README.md: links/rewrites/missing words/etc
- docs: Install goimports from new repository.
- How to use ediff as default merge tool?
- CI improvement DLC
- add(maybe?) nameless-mode
- goimports can't download