When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
333 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Resolving vpprint() issue screwing up matrix brackets when printing mechanics derivatives
- "argument is not an mpz" while loading dill-ed SymPy expressions.
- API for listing old assump created, public variable created for private variable.
- Updated expr.coeff() doctstring
- coeff docstring is wrong
- nsolve:added printer to mpmathprinter for incomple gamma functions
- Replaced bare "except"s with condition or explicit exceptions
- Sympy doesn't compute powers in pretty print
- Confusing output from sympy.solve
- Dyadics and vectors do not pretty print well.
- Simplification of combinatorial expressions
- check_assumptions: Improvement in the return value of the function
- solve() doesn't solve cos(2*a) = 0 in cos(a)
- Made corrections to str Set printing
- Fix Poly and nsimplify to not lose precision
- solve(Eq(sin(a*x),cos(x)),x) produces incorrect answers
- Missing solutions or ZeroDivisionError in solve() with a system of polynomial equations
- Make the releases in the release table links
- `clear_cache` leads to wrong results of `count` in 0.7.4.1
- Integral difference when using variable or function