When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
344 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Limits With abs in certain cases remains unevaluated
- Typos fixed and link updated in `mathml.py`
- Matrix cleanup 4.5
- Recursion error in eigenvector computation
- Travis to use the old version of theano
- Updated _eval_is_odd to handle more complex inputs
- polytool.poly() can't raise polynomial to negative power?
- Coercion error for a Poly created with dummy symbols
- Add `dict` option to `nsolve`
- Don't show cmd.exe windows when generating Latex images on Windows
- Improved pattern matching for is_Pow patterns
- More accurate coverage_report.py
- Matrix Cleanup Step 4
- Normalize and deprecate some names of Matrix methods
- [Not For Merge]Helper function for solving log eqs
- Examples added for adding and removing elements in a FiniteSet
- "test_matrix_exprs.py renamed to test_matexpr.py"
- interactive/printing: Add support for MutableNDimArray for printing
- Latex printer for MutableDenseNDimArray, MutableSparseNDimArray
- sympy.series() is broken?