When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
385 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- [WIP] Python-, NumPy- & SciPy- CodePrinter:s
- `.match()` bug
- [WIP] Revert cse
- Deprecated PythonPrinter
- It'd be nice if plotting the Batman equations just worked.
- SymPy documentation design issue
- Add transformation equations to CoordSysCartesian.
- mrv XFAIL test will never pass
- Only use the "polynomial" definition of ff() and rf() if the input is a Poly
- direction property added to Point; discussion about canonical Plane
- Addition of Line Integration module
- Missing parentheses in LaTeX output
- Simplify with float values leads to non-equal result
- gcd does not identify full gcd in all cases
- Computation Speed Regressions since 1.0
- Series expansion of polynomial/rational expression throws NotImplementedError with "trigonometric constants"
- simplify ratio of powers with exponents that are opposite in sign
- Documentation 'display' of '.is_number' function
- octave_code: incorrect matrix arithmetic
- cancel consistently handles exprs