When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
746 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Rename DiagonalizeVector?
- SymPy numbers now inherit from Python numbers ABCs
- base units deprecation and definitions
- parse_expr doesn't parse floating point numbers
- Added code and tests to make is_scalar for a matrix as False
- [WIP] Assumptions: make real -> finite
- modifications for round
- problem with classify_ode
- EmptySet with S
- Add solvers for Bessel and Airy differential equations
- Python not yet supported