When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
940 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Added XFAIL to methods
- Add class Map for array and Matrix(Symbol)
- solveset(sin(pi*x), x) raises TypeError in _solve_trig2
- Matrix refactor - moving matrix methods to functions
- incorrect solutions given by nonlinsolve
- Improve singularity handling for plots
- Add modules to implement Machine Learning in symbolic way with Sympy for education and learning purpose.
- Added note to EvalfMixin Class
- Scope of the crypto module
- Unpickling simple expressions errors
- Python not yet supported