When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
1045 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- [GSoc][WIP] Implement SlidingJoint
- Bug in dsolve (hypergeometric solver)
- units: Define scale_offset and temperature scales
- Bug in assumption computation of expression with matrix element
- URV decomposition
- should SetExpr in Relational evaluate?
- Adding oo to SetExpr of Interval gives nested FiniteSet
- Core-Nilpotent Decomposition, Drazin Inverse, Index
- Notimplemented in simple limit
- Multiple integrate problem
- Python not yet supported