When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
1075 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- all geometry entities have evalf capability
- fix attempt for issue #20789 and #21351
- Make inverse of matrix containing matrix elements work
- Lambdify calling np.array on ragged arrays results in deprecationwarning
- Definite integrals with DiracDelta at the boundary
- Wrong result with `unify`
- Add Rem(ainder) function?
- Categorize SymPy Modules
- Run simplification on unevaluated integrals
- Better assumptions on stats variables
- Python not yet supported