When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
991 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Update README.md
- [Problem] parse_latex can't parse '\dfrac'
- Update docs Makefile to use sphinx-build -M
- Return NotImplemented instead of TypeError
- Latex Parser interpreting 'e' and 'pi' as free symbols rather than special characters
- sympy.init_printing() causes infinite waiting in jupyter notebook
- Support for Iverson Bracket operator
- Wrong folder name in docs
- Gaussian Optics
- Latex with evaluate=False
- Python not yet supported