When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
476 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Explicit documentation of floor and ceiling for complex numbers
- Limit with sin cannot be calculated
- Incorrect plotting of plot_parametric(cos(x**n),sin(x**n)) where n=3,4,5....
- Using `BlockMatrix` to concatenate two matrices
- Added new feature Schur_Number
- Problem with limit including factorial.
- Random test failure in hyperexpand
- Add support for defining sympy Function from sympy expression
- Added new subs property in ConditionSet
- ambiguous behavior of ConditionSet
- Python not yet supported