When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
310 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Functions should not ignore assumptions and contexts (like sets)
- N-dim array: nested N-dim array in list not properly created
- Improve Differential
- Sympy can't do this integral?
- Fixed rational to use True as default #11745
- ccode: allow printing rationals without L
- N + Subs + Zeta + Derivative = maximum recursion depth exceeded
- Issues with apart() and floating point coefficients
- Something wrong with the Riemann tensor?
- buggy count_ops ?
- Fixed integrate to use meijerint definite #11742
- [WIP] Improve satask() performance
- nsolve leaves function unmodified
- Enabled Non Integer `nu` values in bessel.rewrite()
- Improve calculations of Lobatto points
- jn(0, 0) giving nan
- TensorProduct of MatrixSymbols and Trace of them.
- Beam isn't able to solve for reactions
- assume_integer_order in bessel.py should be more liberal
- TypeError: unorderable types: PolyElement() < mpz() from factor_list