When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
385 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- `subs` method of expressions no longer "sympifies" strings
- Add new error raise conditions to Fourier Transform
- Document and warn when solve_poly_system misses solutions not expressible by radicals
- Fourier transform of exponential returns 0
- Improved free_group documentation
- Piecewise: piecewise_fold, _eval_interval and _eval_integral overhaul
- Wrong measurement for one qubit state.
- Infinite recursion trying to evaluate non-converging integral
- Can't solve integrate(abs(x**2-3*x), (x, -15, 15))
- SymPy can't compare real numbers?
- Taylor expansion wrong (likely because of wrong substitution at point of evaluation?)
- limit(-LambertW(-log(t))/log(t), t, 1) crashes with RecursionError
- Add functionality to crypto module
- Units broken in 1.0.1 (master branch)
- Simplify constant coefficients
- Non-commutative multiply triggers inappropriate substitutions
- Matrix Norm for order 1 under development
- Matrix norm for order 1 added.
- problem with polygamma or im
- Can't solve limit(x**2 + x*sin(x) + cos(x), x, -oo)