When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to syncthing
- Reset individual errors whenever processing the item
- lib/model, lib/protocol: Wait for reader/writer loops on close (fixes #4170)
- Incorrect file info passed as argument to delete existing dir/symlink
- lib/model: Pass the old not new fileinfo to deleteItemOnDisk (fixes #5654)
- Connection error after closing failed items list and opening another list
- lib/protocol: Don't send any messages before cluster config
- User selectable normalization form for autoNormalize
- docker: Create entrypoint script (fixes #5631)
- Dockerfile ENTRYPOINT doesn't pass along extra arguments from "docker run"
- Stalled scans need better UI representation
- Go not yet supported