When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to syncthing
- Figure out how to make Sentry public
- GUI: Split device list in folder sharing options by shared / unshared
- Allow skipping Full Rescan on startup if Interval has not yet been exceeded.
- Browser push notifications
- Reuse blocks from versioning directories
- Record more performance metrics
- Display historic resource usage in the UI
- Allow specifying remote expected web UI port which would generate a href somewhere
- Potential deadlock
- make "Reduced by ignore patterns" label act like "editIgnoresButton"
- Go not yet supported