When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitbucket
- UI BUG: Global administrator have no "Edit Group" button
- Add assignee and assignees properties to some issues api payload
- Add option to disallow WebHook to private addresses
- Close multiple issues with one keyword on commits
- Fix account table dead lock caused by ApiAuthenticationFilter
- Change branch name text into link in PR page
- Zip download doesn't zip subfolders
- Database Deadlock when accessing /api/v3/user
- Diff not appear in commit preview
- Group Activities Visualy!
- Scala not yet supported